Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Odds and Ends and a waaaay cute video

In case it doesn't open on your viewer, try this link click
My friend Suze, who is a very good friend that I only get to speak to on the phone as we now live far from each other told me about Marcel.
She knows me. She knows I am creative and appreciate creativity. She knows I like humor and whimsy and she's right, I want to be friends with the makers of this video.

It would probably be another long distance friendship.

I thought I would also show you the statue I bought at Houston Quilt Festival.
It's Dorothy from my favorite movie, The Wizard of Oz.

It was a once a year treat to stay up late and watch this movie when I was growing up. It was shown once a year only. I only really flinched when the flying monkeys came out, but used to sing the munchkin song while in high school to make friends laugh. I do that voice pretty well. I thought Dorothy was the luckiest girl in the world, as she had not only a dog but three friends who went through life with her. She belonged.
And had great shoes.
LeeAnna

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Marcel is way cute.